Last Updated on October 23, 2019
How To Face Scan WWE 2K20 – If you are looking to customize your profile to the next level, then uploading your own photo is the thing to do. In this article, we will be guiding you about scanning and uploading your photo in WWE 2K20.
2K had this option for a while, in the earlier iteration of WWE also, there was an option to upload your own photo. Almost everyone nowadays knows how to take a selfie, the process is simple. Continue reading to find out.
How To Upload My Photo in WWE 2K20
Update: There’s currently a bug preventing users from downloading their images in-game 2k is looking into it. This should be fixed soon.
- First things first, you need a good looking photo (read tips at the end of this article)
- Go to https://www.wwe2k.com/upload
- Upload your picture using the Face photo tab
- Start the game
- Head to the Community creations area
- Go to Image Manager > Select your image from the incoming tab
- Click on the Download button
This is how you upload your real/custom picture in WWE 2K20.
Tips for Getting a Good Picture
- Use Good Lighting – The area where you are taking your photo should be well illuminated. The face should be visible clearly and look good.
- Keep Your Background neat – Using a white background is always great. If you don’t have that, try standing near a clean wall and take the photo.
- Capture Your Face and Shoulders Only – The game doesn’t use full body shots, so only take passport size images.
- Don’t Wear Glasses – No athlete wears glasses, caps in a game shot right? – Wearing these will throw the game off, and will create trouble in recognizing the face.
Do comment below and let us know if this guide helped you out.