Doraemon Story of Season was released on 11th October 2019, the game has been developed by Marvelous Inc, Brownies Inc. and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
The title Doraemon Story of Seasons was recently added to the steam store. The game has been getting a lot of positive reviews, not many have played the game yet, hence there’s a shortage of guides at the moment. In this guide, we’ll find out How To Catch Marlin Fish.
How To Catch Marlin Fish
Requirements: Summer Season, Morning – 6.00 AM to 12.00 PM. These are the timings on which the marlin fish will appear.
The steps are as follows
- Wait for the summer season
- Start fishing session at the sea at around 6.00 AM – 12.00 PM
- Buy bait for the marlin fish
- Get the upgraded fishing rod
- Throw the bait in the ocean, a large shadow will appear when marlin arrives
- Marlin will take the bait
- You’ve captured him
- Now take it to Cooper and proceed with the cutscene.
Once you catch the Marlin Fish for Cooper, he will give it to Sandy as a bribe. Don’t give the fish directly to Sandy or you will lose it.
Do comment below if this guide helped you out.