Last Updated on June 3, 2022
Play Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on PC: It hasn’t been long since Netmarble’s highly anticipated title Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds made its global release. The game has already garnered a player base of millions thanks to the impressive visuals by Studio Ghibli and a vast open-world that Level-5 has developed.
Whether you’re a mobile gamer or a PC gamer, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is readily available to play on both platforms. The RPG title was available to play on PC, Android, and iOS devices at the time of release.
If you’re on an Android device, you can visit the Google Play Store and search for the title to download it, while iOS users can head over to the App Store and do the same thing.
If you’re not a mobile gamer, but still unsure how you can download and play Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on your PC, look no further. In this guide, we’re going to take a look at how you can download and play Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on PC.
Read: How To Farm Gold in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds
How to Play Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on PC
Players looking to play Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on PC can follow these steps to download and install the game:
Two ways are using which you can play the game on PC:
- Download the game from the official website. The only downside is that it’s the trial version, according to the devs.
- Use an Android emulator like Bluestacks to run the game.
Let’s find out what the steps for both of these methods are:
Using Official Netmarble Launcher
- First, Go to the official website of Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
- Find the download link for Netmarble Launcher on the website.
- Proceed to download the launcher and install it on your PC.
- Once the download has been completed, hit the play button and log in with your mobile login ID and password once prompted.
To be able to play the game on PC you’ll have to link your account to an email first. The linking process cannot be done straight from the app. So, you’ll have to launch the game once on your mobile and then continue the game on PC.
Using Android Emulator on PC
There are multiple Android App emulators out there. But Bluestacks is one of the most popular android app emulators out there, and it’s perfect for gaming. With Bluestacks, you can easily download and install android apps and games on your PC.
The emulator creates a virtual android environment on your pc, allowing you to run android apps and games natively. What’s more, Bluestacks comes with several built-in features that improve the gaming experience, such as customizable controls and performance optimization. So if you’re looking for a way to enjoy android gaming on your pc, Bluestacks is worth checking out.
To Play Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds using Bluestacks:
- Download Bluestacks from their official website
- Install the emulator on your Windows PC
- Login using your Gmail ID to unlock access to Play Store
- Using Google Play Store on Bluestacks, look for “Cross Worlds”
- Install the game, and you’re good to go!
The great part about this game is the linking process. You get to keep all the progress on both PC and Mobile. Continue playing from whichever device you feel comfortable with.
That’s all there is to know about playing Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on PC. If you’ve followed the steps mentioned above correctly, you’ll be able to play Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on your PC in no time.
For more Guides on Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, head here.