Last Updated on October 9, 2022
Revenant Prime Relics: The Eidolon-inspired frame is finally getting the prime treatment. As usual, the prime variant will offer increased energy, shields, and sprint speed, and not to forget the gold shining accents (because fashion is the real end-game in Warframe).
Digital Extremes had unveiled that we’ll be getting the next prime frame on October 5 during the Devstream 164. As soon as this access drops, Nezha will supposedly get vaulted; this is not confirmed yet, though.
Read: Warframe Resources Guide
Usually, I’m not too fond of Prime frames, they only offer some increased stats, and my old frame goes to the bin after that. At this point, I have forma’d my weapons almost 5-6 times. This is my personal preference and should not be taken seriously. The part I am most excited about is the weapons; Tatsu Prime and Phantasma Prime.
Enough blabbering about the prime access; let’s find out where we can get revenant prime relics.
Prime Access Details
The access will consist of:
- Revenant Prime: The lost one rises. Wield the essence of the Eidolon as you wield Revenant Prime’s power
- Tatsu Prime: Tatsu Prime glows with spectral splendor. It grows more powerful with each enemy’s demise, especially when wielded by Revenant
- Phantasma Prime: Phantasma Prime is burnished with deadly force. In Revenant’s hands, it has increased magazine capacity. The might of its irradiated plasma is reminiscent of the fearsome Eidolon
- Exclusive Revenant Prime Glyphs
- Aurimus Prime Syandana
- Vetala Prime Armor
- 90-Day Resource Booster
- 90-Day Credit Booster
Release Date & Time
Starting October 5 on all platforms, the exact timing is not known but going by previous releases, we should get the update by 1:30 PM EST.
Revenant Prime Relics Farming Guide
Every Warframe has three parts that are required to build the entire frame.
Note: I will update The Relic name and crafting costs as soon as the prime access update drops.
- Revenant Prime Blueprint: Lith R2 Relic
- Revenant Prime Chassis: Meso N13 Relic
- Revenant Prime Neuroptics: Lith S14 Relic
- Revenant Prime Systems: Meso P9 Relic
Here are the crafting requirements:
How To Get Revenant Prime?
Two ways using which you can obtain the frame; one is by buying the prime access as soon as it comes out, and the other is by farming the relics. If you want to support the devs, buy the prime access.
Most players already know about the best spots in the game to get Lith, Neo, Meso, and Axi Relics. These are a few locations I can remember from the top of my head for quick farming.
- Lith: Hepit, Capture Mission on Void.
- Meso: IO, Jupiter always has been the go-to mission for Meso Relics. Ukko, Capture Mission on Void node is also great for solo players.
- Neo: Apollo on Lua (Disruption), and Oestrus, Eris (Infested Salvage).
- Axi: Xini, Eris (Infested Interception) or Void, Marduk (Sabotage).
I am an Octavia main, so not as excited about this prime access. As mentioned earlier, I will mostly hunt for the new weapons and sell out the other parts for the sweet day one platinum.
People pay crazy prices for their parts whenever new prime access comes out. Prime release day is a great time to make some platinum. Go Tenno!