Last Updated on May 26, 2022
Unlock Season of the Haunted Artifact (Season 17) – Another season another artifact, this time around the artifact is called “Nightmare Harvester”. Similar to every season, you’ll have to unlock the artifact by completing a few things, which we have covered in this article.
The Season of the Haunted update is here. The update is around 6GB in size for PC players. The notable things in this update are; the introduction to Solar 3.0, HELM Relocation, Trespasser Exotic Sidearm, and a lot more. You can view the new Season of the Haunted Content here.
You’ve To unlock the Nightmare Harvester Artifact to unlock important armor mods like; Overload Rounds, Unstoppable Pulse Rifle, Anti Barrier Pulse Rifle, Unstoppable Glaive, and Piercing Sidearms. These mods will come in handy for taking down champions that you will come across in most end-game content in Destiny 2.
How To Unlock Season of the Haunted Artifact
When you try to hover over the artifact it will ask you to visit Ikora for unlocking the artifact. But this information is wrong and seems like they forgot to update the tooltip since this was applicable during Witch Queen Season 16.
To Unlock The Nightmare Harvester Artifact, you have to complete the initial mission that is started right when you log in. Once this mission is completed you will be sent straight to the new H.E.L.M Location (as shown in the image below). Press Tab to find the waypoint that will lead you to the Crown of Sorrow. Interact with the Crown and you’ll be rewarded with the Seasonal Artifact.
This is where you will complete The Leviathan Returns Quest.
All Nightmare Harvester Artifact Mods
|Column 1||Piercing Sidearms|
Unstoppable Pulse Rifle
Anti Barrier Pulse Rifle
|Column 2||Shotgun Holster|
Trace Rifle Ammo Finder
Pulse Rifle Targeting
|Column 3||Shotgun Dexterity|
Trace Rifle Reserves
Armor of the Dying Star
|Column 4||Overload Trace Rifles|
Glaive of Dreams
|Column 5||Classy Restoration|
Rays of Precision
This season will be focusing a lot on Trace Rifles, Sidearm, and Pulse Rifles that’s why we have seasonal mods for them. Bungie has made a huge number of changes to these weapons and pretty sure this will lead to a meta shift.
Description of Mods
Some of these mods have names that don’t explain what they are for, here’s a description from light.gg:
- Nightmarish Opulence: Increases the duration of the Psychohack Origin Trait and the effect of the Extrovert Origin Trait.
- Unquenchable Thirst: Increases the buff effect of the To Excess Origin Trait and the healing effect of the Souldrinker Origin Trait.
- Armor of the Dying Star: Reduces incoming Solar damage from combatants.
- Revitalizing Blast: Stunning a Champion causes it to ignite and clears your shield stun.
- Withering Heat: Causing damage with a Solar ability weakens Champions for a short duration.
- Molten Overload: Solar grenades cause [Disruption] disruption, delaying ability regeneration and lowering combatant damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.
- Classy Restoration: Activating your Solar class abilities grants you restoration.
- Rays of Precision: While radiant, Solar precision final blows cause combatants to ignite.
- Flame Harvesting: Solar Exotic final blows create Solar elemental wells.
- Solar Fulmination: Your ignitions do increased damage in an increased radius.
That’s all for the Seasonal Artifact in Season of the Haunted. Do let us know if you have any questions using the comment section below.
3 thoughts on “How To Unlock Season of the Haunted Artifact – Destiny 2 [Season 17]”
Season of the haunted introduction gameplay was randomly interrupted via power outage in my area. When I visit the H.E.L.M. There is no Artifact awaiting with the Crown of Sorrow. How do I acquire this relic?
You could try doing it on another character.
That worked! Thank you