Last Updated on January 21, 2022
Digital Extremes has just pushed a new Hotfix update for Warframe that focuses on several optimizations. The notable improvements in this hotfix are:
- Improved CPU performance on Dx12
- Improvement in launcher’s cache optimize feature
- Optimized away a few single-frame hitches
- Optimized game startup
Here is the full list of changes that were made.
Warframe The New – Hotfix 31.0.9
- Improved CPU performance on Dx12 by improving CPU core utilization, most significantly noticeable in Railjack missions or Free Roam levels.
- Made the launcher’s cache optimize feature also clean up crash reports that might have failed to submit in the past (for some extreme cases this might be hundreds of MB of wasted space).
- Optimized away a few single-frame hitches and potentially fixed a rare crash.
- Optimized game startup, particularly when a Quest is active.
- Fixed crashes when failing to launch the game.
- Elite Outriders now drop the same Mods as regular Outriders in Railjack missions (in addition to the Wreckage they already drop).
- Added a ‘Narmer’ category to the Simulacrum Spawner screen.
- Fixed Orb Vallis Jailers sometimes spawning hundreds of meters away and not commuting to the objective.
- Fixed Grineer pod launcher cannon not working in Grineer-to-Corpus ship Invasion / Crossfire missions.
- Fixed Invasion Events (Fomorian or Razorback Armada) not triggering when eligible to.
- Fixed a Fortuna Fragment spawning inside geometry after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed a post-NW Captura Scene not respecting placed Decorations.
- Fixed rare case of Mod Capacity going into a negative state when Upgrading Mods when you are over MR 30.
- Fixed lingering muzzle FX on the Tenet Cycron
- Fixed excessive force feedback during Caliban’s Razor Gyre ability.
- Fixed missing lip sync animations during the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed a script error when an Adversary fails to spawn after a Host migration.