Last Updated on October 16, 2019
Legendary farming is something everyone loves, there are so many things to choose from. There are legendary grenades, artifacts, and guns, the loot pool is big and you can get anything to drop for yourself. When the game was released, there were multiple ways of farming legendaries, one of the methods was farming loot tinks. The community enjoyed it while it lasted and it was nerfed by Gearbox.
If you are a new player, you need to have Jacobs estate unlocked in Eden-6. Also, you need to play the game without an internet connection.
Working Loot Hoarder Tink Legendary Farm Glitch
Here are the prerequisites.
- Progression till Jakobs Estate
- The game started with no internet connection
- Backup of the save-game file prepared (if anything goes wrong)
- Cloud-save turned off.
Not many people know about this, but you can actually play the game offline without any problems.
Look at the map given below, and head to the marked location.
Once you find the hoarder tink, eliminate it. Collect the loot and quit to the main menu. Rinse and repeat this, until you get the legendaries you were farming for. People are not aware of the fact that the drop rate is still post-patch level in offline mode, and you can still get good amount of legendaries by farming this guy.
How To Glitch Freeze Hoarder Tink
Glitching has been a hit or miss for most of the people, I’d recommend you to use the offline method given above. However, if you have the right tools in your arsenal, you can continue with the glitch. Keep in mind, you need the Stick Quasar (exact prefix) grenade and the infinity pistol to make this work.
- Go offline, if you stay online the chances of him spawning are less. In offline mode, he will spawn every time.
- Head to the Hoarder tink’s location that we have mentioned in the article
- Go near the bridge, eliminate all the enemies around. Once you’re done with it, the Hoarder Tink will spawn as you move forward in the water
- Throw the Sticky Quasar grenade. He will go flying towards the sky and hope that he lands in an AFK position.
- Once he lands, shoot his backpack with the infinity pistol. Keep shooting, but make sure he doesn’t run out of shields.
- The result will be as follows:
This might get fixed really soon, till then you can farm as many legendaries as you want. Thanks to Cyael who actually found this glitch, below is his video demonstrating the process.
Once you are satisfied with the loot you obtained, you can get back online. We’ve already written an article on the best legendary farming locations that you can check out.
Do let us know if this guide helped you out. We’ll be happy to hear your comments.
2 thoughts on “Borderlands 3 – Working Loot Hoarder Tink Legendary Farm Glitch (Post Patch)”
Not any more its been completely nerfed even if offline theres a scattergun tink in its place now
I will be updating this after testing this in-game.