Last Updated on March 20, 2023
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset has happened, with that a lot of things have changed. Let’s find out what we’ve got this week.
Destiny 2 might have become old, the game was launched back in 2017 but the game is not stopping at all. Bungie has already revealed details about the upcoming The Witch Queen expansion, this will be the game’s fifth year of content.
What is Destiny 2’s Reset Time? – Destiny 2’s Weekly Reset happens on Tuesdays at 12 pm ET, 9 am PT or 5 pm BST. The reset is every Tuesday at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm GMT / 6PM CEST depending on your location. Sometimes Bungie rolls out updates an hour or two before the reset time to deliver hotfixes or new content updates.
Let’s find out what we’ve got for this week.
The API is down at the moment, the weekly reset update will be here soon.
Destiny 2’s Weekly Reset happens on Tuesdays at 12pm ET, 9 am PT or 5 pm BST. The reset is yet to happen, the article will be updated after that.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Update
Flashpoint: Check the image below
Vanguard Singe: Solar
Crucible Playlist: Clash
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Devils’ Lair
- Nightfall: Adept
- Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar shields
- Acute Arc Burn: +25% Arc damage dealt and +50% Arc damage received.
- Nightfall: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Disruption] Overload Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Overload mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Disruption] Overload Champions.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Lightning Crystals: Arc and Stasis abilities recharge faster, but you receive more damage from both elements.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Match Game Extra Shields
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void Shields.
- Shielded Foes: [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void Shields
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob Locked Loadout Match Game Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Mayhem
Achieve victory by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
Vanguard Burn: Solar Singe
The other modifiers rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Savathûn’s Throne World
Campaign Mission: The Ghosts
Follow Fynch’s tip to a Hive temple that may contain a clue about how Savathûn stole the Light.
- Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Xortal, Sworn of Crota (Sorrow’s Harbor)
- Trove Guardian is in Anchor of Light
- Dreaming City: Growing Curse
- Petra is at Divalian Mists.
- Weekly Mission: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
What changes during the reset?
Certain activities will change every week after the reset
- Weekly Nightfall Strike
- Crucible Playlist
- Moon and dreaming city activities
- Weekly Bounties
Why is reset useful?
Weekly reset is particularly useful for levelling up and planning your progress. Each week you can gather powerful gear and level up your characters. You can recycle old stuff for legendary shards and with the newer update, you can gather other armor with different perks and rolls.
Complete List of Activities that are reset
Apart from the main activities, here’s the full list of changes.
- Eververse Stock (here’s the list)
- Nightfall Strike
- Nightfall 100,000 Score challenge
- Nightfall Completion
- Vanguard Service Strike and other Bounties
- Crucible Rotator Playlist
- Crucible match completion
- Crucible Competitive round completion challenge
- Live-Fire Exercises Crucible Bounty
- Trials of Osiris Bounty
- Saint-14 Trials Match
- Gambit Match Completion
- Shady Schemes Gambit Bounty
- Clan Rewards
- Clan XP
- Weekly Clan Rewards
- Weekly Clan activities
- Spare Parts Gunsmith Bounty challenge
- New Seasonal Story Quests
- Shattered Realm Defeat
- Wayfinder’s Compass Bounty
- Astral Alignment Challenge
- Presage Challenge
- Harbinger Challenge
- Exo Stranger Statis Kills
- Europa Variks Bounty challenge
- Exo Simulation Challenge
- Europa Eclipsed Zone
- Empire Hunt Quest
- Empire Hunt Master Difficulty
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid completion challenge
- Vault of Glass Raid Completion
- Prophecy Dungeon completion
- Moon: Nightmare Hunts, Wandering Nightmare, and Trove Guardian location
- Dreaming City: Curse strength, Petra location, Ascendant Challenge, weekly mission, and Blind Well final bosses
- Grasp of Avarice Dungeon
- Dares of Eternity completion
- Dares of Eternity 250,000 Score
That’s all for the weekly reset. This week the API was down, thanks to Niris’s Guides.