Last Updated on July 4, 2022
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset has happened, with that a lot of things have changed. Let’s find out what we’ve got this week.
Destiny 2 might have become old, the game was launched back in 2017 but the game is not stopping at all. Bungie has already revealed details about the upcoming The Witch Queen expansion, this will be the game’s fifth year of content.
What is Destiny 2’s Reset Time? – Destiny 2’s Weekly Reset happens on Tuesdays at 12 pm ET, 9 am PT or 5 pm BST. The reset is every Tuesday at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm GMT / 6PM CEST depending on your location. Sometimes Bungie rolls out updates an hour or two before the reset time to deliver hotfixes or new content updates.
Let’s find out what we’ve got for this week.
The API is down at the moment, the weekly reset update will be here soon.
Destiny 2’s Weekly Reset happens on Tuesdays at 12pm ET, 9 am PT or 5 pm BST. The reset is yet to happen, the article will be updated after that.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset Update
Flashpoint: Check the image below
Vanguard Singe: Void
Crucible Playlist: Team Scorched
Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Arms Dealer
- Nightfall: Adept
- Scorched Earth: Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Acute Solar Burn: +25% Solar damage dealt and +50% Solar damage received.
- Nightfall: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Unstoppable mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Combat Acceleration: After damaging a target with a weapon many times in rapid succession, you will regain ability energy for your melee, grenade, and class abilities. The base cooldown time for these abilities is lengthened.
- Nightfall: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout Match Game Extra Shields
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with [Solar] Solar and [Void] Void Shields. Activity modifiers may add more shield types.
- Shielded Foes: [Solar] Solar and [Void] Void Shields
- Nightfall: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob Locked Loadout Match Game Extra Shields
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotator: Showdown
Achieve victory by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Savathûn’s Throne World
Campaign Mission: The Arrival
Track Savathûn on Mars, where temporal abnormalities scar the planet’s surface and the Cabal seek to claim new territory.
- Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins
- Empire Hunt: The Dark Priestess: Defeat the new leader of the Fallen, Kridis, the Dark Priestess.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer’s Line)
- Trove Guardian is in Archer’s Line
- Dreaming City: Weak Curse
- Petra is at The Strand.
- Weekly Mission: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
What changes during the reset?
Certain activities will change every week after the reset
- Weekly Nightfall Strike
- Crucible Playlist
- Moon and dreaming city activities
- Weekly Bounties
Why is reset useful?
Weekly reset is particularly useful for levelling up and planning your progress. Each week you can gather powerful gear and level up your characters. You can recycle old stuff for legendary shards and with the newer update, you can gather other armor with different perks and rolls.
Complete List of Activities that are reset
Apart from the main activities, here’s the full list of changes.
- Eververse Stock (here’s the list)
- Nightfall Strike
- Nightfall 100,000 Score challenge
- Nightfall Completion
- Vanguard Service Strike and other Bounties
- Crucible Rotator Playlist
- Crucible match completion
- Crucible Competitive round completion challenge
- Live-Fire Exercises Crucible Bounty
- Trials of Osiris Bounty
- Saint-14 Trials Match
- Gambit Match Completion
- Shady Schemes Gambit Bounty
- Clan Rewards
- Clan XP
- Weekly Clan Rewards
- Weekly Clan activities
- Spare Parts Gunsmith Bounty challenge
- New Seasonal Story Quests
- Shattered Realm Defeat
- Wayfinder’s Compass Bounty
- Astral Alignment Challenge
- Presage Challenge
- Harbinger Challenge
- Exo Stranger Statis Kills
- Europa Variks Bounty challenge
- Exo Simulation Challenge
- Europa Eclipsed Zone
- Empire Hunt Quest
- Empire Hunt Master Difficulty
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid completion challenge
- Vault of Glass Raid Completion
- Prophecy Dungeon completion
- Moon: Nightmare Hunts, Wandering Nightmare, and Trove Guardian location
- Dreaming City: Curse strength, Petra location, Ascendant Challenge, weekly mission, and Blind Well final bosses
- Grasp of Avarice Dungeon
- Dares of Eternity completion
- Dares of Eternity 250,000 Score
That’s all for the weekly reset. This week the API was down, thanks to Niris’s Guides.