Last Updated on May 27, 2022
Unlock All Solar 3.0 Fragments & Grenades: After introducing the stasis class, Bungie had set a benchmark of how future classes will work, and it has worked out great. Void 3.0 was a massive success, broken at first but still powerful and fun. It took Bungie a while to make balance and nerfs to bring things back to normal.
Now it’s time for the Solar rework, changes were teased for a while, and finally, the day has come. We have Solar Aspects, Fragments & Grenades. The key to having the perfect build is the synergy of the correct Fragments & Grenade.
- Fragments: Fine-tune your subclass builds.
- Grenades: Make things go boom boom.
There are 10 Fragments, out of which eight will are unlocked already. For Grenades, there are eight grenades, out of which four will be locked. To unlock the other two, you will have to follow the steps at the end of this article.
- Ember of Eruption: Your Solar ignitions have increased area of effect.
- Ember of Searing: Defeating Scorched targets grants melee energy.
- Incendiary Grenade: A grenade that explodes in a fiery burst and heavily scorches nearby targets.
- Fusion Grenade: An explosive grenade that attaches to targets, damaging and moderately scorching them on detonation.
- Firebolt Grenade: A grenade that unleashes bolts of damaging Solar Light at nearby targets and slightly scorches them.
- Healing Grenade: A grenade that cures allies on impact and creates an Orb of benevolent Solar Light, granting restoration to allies when picked up.
All three classes have a healing grenade now.
How To Unlock All Solar 3.0 Fragments & Grenades
The process to unlock is exactly the same as Void 3.0. Follow the steps given below:
- Spawn at the Tower
- Head to Ikora Rey
- Interact with Ikora Rey and Under “Grow Your Light” > Right-Click on Solar.
- From here, select Grenades and pick all the grenades. After this purchase, both the fragments. Grenades cost 3000 Glimmer, and Fragments Cost 25,000 Glimmer.
- Once you’ve made your purchase, a new quest will start “Meditate on the Light”. The meditation device is located on the right of Ikora, as shown in the image below.
Once the meditation is complete, the fragments and grenades will be added to your arsenal. You can now build your character for perfection and get going with Solar 3.0.
The Season of the Haunted update is here. The update is around 6GB in size for PC players. The notable things in this update are; the introduction to Solar 3.0, HELM Relocation, Trespasser Exotic Sidearm, and a lot more. You can view the new Season of the Haunted Content here.
Check our articles on unlocking the Season of the Haunted Artifact, Seasonal Challenges, and the new exotic sidearm.
1 thought on “How To Unlock All Solar 3.0 Fragments & Grenades”
I’m still missing 2 solar fragments 1st 1 is ember of char and ember of empyrean is the second any idea how to get those?