Last Updated on May 4, 2022
Fallen S.A.B.E.R. isn’t the hardest Grandmaster Nightfall that we have in Destiny. If played correctly you should be able to breeze through everything very quickly. The hardest part of this GM is the boss room, you will be constantly zapped and run out of revives if you don’t play it correctly.
- Shields: Arc and Solar
- Overload Champions
- Acute Burn in GM Nightfalls.
Recommended Weapon Loadout
- Arbalest, Void SMG Funnelweb or The Title, and Tarantula Linear Fusion Rifle.
- Pardon of Dust with Blinding Grenades and Auto-Loading Holster, Le Monarque Exotic Void Bow and Any Impact Casing Rocket Launcher.
- Aisha’s Embrace Scout Rifle (or any scout), Divinity (for Overload Stuns) and Reed’s Regret Linear Fusion Rifle.
- Pardon of Dust with Blinding Grenades and Auto-Loading Holster, Ticuu’s Divination, and Any Linear Fusion Rifle.
Having the right loadout and team can make things very easy, which is the objective of our guide.
Best Loadout for Fallen Saber Grandmaster Nightfall
Loadout for Hunter
- Super: Shadowshow Moebius Quiver
- Ability: Gambler’s Dodge
- Grenade: Supressor Grenade
- Aspect #1: Trapper’s Ambush
- Aspect #2: Vanishing Step
- Exotic Armor: Omniculous or The Sixth Coyote.
Now let’s talk about Fragments:
Fragment #1: Echo of Persistence (Void Buffs applied to you have increased duration). This will come in handy while escaping from death or the invisibility granted from performing finisher on enemies.
Fragment #2: Echo of Obscurity (Finisher Final blows grant invisibility, also gives +10 Recovery). This is a lifesaver for anyone running Lucent Finisher.
Fragment #3: Echo of Remnants (Your lingering grenade effects have increased duration). You can switch this with any fragment of your choice.
Mod Configuration: Lucent Finisher, Utility Kickstart, Reaping Wellmaker, Elemental Ordnance, and Bountiful Wells. Unstoppable Handcannon on Piercing Bow depending on which enemy type you will handle.
Omniculuos is the best exotic right now for Hunter running Void 3.0. Those who don’t have it can use The Sixth Coyote for 2x Vanishing Step. Keep in mind that you can target farm this exotic; read our Lost Sectors Guide for more details.
I am sure most of the Hunters would straight away take Orpheus Rig while running this Nightfall. You are not going to need the third Quiver Shot as survivability is important here.
That’s all for the build; let’s move to the next section.
Loadout for Warlock (Shadebinder Stasis)
For Warlock, we’ll be using the Stasis Build. For those who haven’t unlocked the Stasis class yet, you can read our Warlock Void 3.0 guide instead. There’s another option to run Warlock Pheonix Protocol Build, which can really help in the boss room.
- Super: Winter’s Wrath
- Ability: Healing Rift
- Melee: Penumbral Blast
- Grenade: Coldsnap Grenade
- Exotic Armor: Osmiomancy Gloves. Gain additional Coldsnap grenade.
- Aspect #1: Bleak Watcher (Turns your grenade into a stasis turret, really useful for freezing enemies rushing toward you).
- Aspect #2: Glacial Harvest (Freezing targets create stasis shards around the frozen targets).
Now let’s talk about Fragments:
Fragment #1: Whisper of Chains (You take reduced damage when you are near frozen targets or a friendly stasis crystal).
Fragment #2: Whisper of Torment (Gain grenade energy each time you take damage from targets)
Fragment #3: Whisper of Conduction (Nearby Stasis Shards will come towards you). It also increases Resilience and Intellect (+10).
Fragment #4: Whisper of Rime (Collecting Stasis Shards will grant overshield. This overshield will increase and refresh as you collect more shards).
Mod Configuration: Elemental Shards, Elemental Charge, 2x Firepower. Unstoppable Handcannon on Piercing Bow depending on which enemy type you will handle.
Loadout for Titan (Loreley Helmet Build)
Note: This is a Solar Build suitable for all the end-game content we have in the game. The other two players will also have to provide support as this is a Grandmaster Nightfall.
Titans had a good run for the initial days when Void 3.0 came out. Then the devs decided that the Titan bubble is too good and their grenades are coming back too soon. This ended up ruining a lot of builds.
For Titans, the Loreley Splendor Helmet is excellent. The new Titan Exotic introduced with Witch Queen empowers the Solar subclass through Sunspots. Let’s dive into the complete build, including mods.
The exotic perk of the helmet is “Cauterizing Flame“, Your Sunspots heal you. When you are critically wounded with full class ability energy or when you cast Barricade, create a Sunspot are your location.
To make this build work, we only need a few things;
- Code of the Siegebreaker (Solar Bottom Tree)
- Armor Stat: 100 Discipline and 100 Resilience. For this build to excel, you need grenades and barricades up.
- Loreley Splendor Exotic Helmet
- Solar Weapon for Spawning wells. Ticuu’s Divination is an excellent option for GM Nightfalls.
- Well of Life Mod (🔥Solar Element): Picking up a Solar Elemental well grants increased regeneration for a short period. This provides you with healing for 10 seconds.
- Font of Might (Artifact Mod): Picking up an elemental well that matches your subclass energy type grants a temporary bonus to weapon damage. This mod will synergize with the solar weapon you’ll be using.
- Ashes to Assets Mod (🔥Solar Element): Gain Bonus Super Energy on grenade kills.
- Barrier or Champion Mod: Since we’re using Ticuu’s Divination.
- Elemental Armaments: Combatants’ weapon final blows with a damage type that matches your subclass element have an escalating chance to spawn an elemental well.
- Elemental Ordnance: Spawns elemental well on defeating enemies matching your subclass.
- Seeking Wells (🔵Arc Element): Elemental wells will move towards you.
- Utility Kickstart (❄Stasis Element): You gain ability energy when your class ability energy is fully expended.
If you don’t have a few mods mentioned above, your regen might not work as fast, but the build will still be strong.
What does this build do?
This build spawns a sunspot when you cast your barricade, and other sunspots are created wherever enemies are taken down. Your weapon damage, ability, and grenade regen are buffed whenever you pass through a sunspot. Thanks to Seeking Wells, any elemental wells you have created will move towards you. So you can sit at one spot and keep on mowing down enemies without getting killed.
The most fun thing about his build is you can keep on throwing grenades and lighting other enemies. At one point the whole enemy room was lit up due to the sunspots. This happened while I was testing this build in the Legendary Witch Queen campaign.
I feel these were all the builds that will work well in the Fallen Saber Grandmaster Nightfall. Do let me know what you think. If you don’t have the right mods or exotics to make them work you can make tiny adjustments or target farm the new exotics using our Lost Sectors Guide.